Consultations you may be interested in:
CLICK FOLLOWING LINKS
Diabetes Procurement Volunteer
Findings of Ecological Survey PROW ER252
Click the following link for:
Finished my work at Capel le Ferne and have completed the following:
- Finger search of stools and stumps to be felled for dormice
- Inspection of eaten hazelnuts for evidence of dormice
- Visual search of vegetation for nesting birds
- Inspection of undergrowth/ivy covered trees for bird movement in an attempt to identify individuals engaged in nest building
- Identify the trees marked during the bat survey
No evidence of dormice were found.
The trees tagged during the bat survey are not being felled as part of the vegetation works.
One nest was found at TR 25154 38866 in an area of ivy on the western side of the bridleway. The contractors have been shown this area and will not be cutting that part of the hedgerow. The 3m gap can be maintained by cutting a little into the hedgerow on the other side of the path. Otherwise, the contractors are free to proceed.
Please ask if you have any questions
White Horse Ecology
69 Fitzroy Rd